GlobalVest offers its clients security and multi-custodial risk management.
GlobalVest delivers multi-prime and multi-custody clearing and settlement solutions, with the highest levels of service, support, and reporting.
As an introducing broker to Wedbush and BNY Mellon, GlobalVest offers its clients security and multi-custodial risk management on a global scale.
Wedbush and BNY Mellon are two well-known providers in the industry. Our strong partnership with Wedbush translates to highly competitive rates for you, and gives you access to their superior backoffice technology solution to help you efficiently manage your business. In addition to SIPC protection, Wedbush provides coverage in excess of SIPC limits through Lloyd’s of London.
In a world of real and perceived risk, GlobalVest believes that funds need to look at custodial risk in addition to the usual notions of portfolio risk. It is in that spirit that GlobalVest offers a choice of custodians and “out of the box” multi-prime solutions.
Wedbush Securities is one of the largest private, independent brokerage firms in the United States. Founded in 1955, Wedbush Securities is one of the largest securities firms and investment banks in the nation. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
- Wedbush has over 650 employees
- $12 billion in custodial assets
- Over $1.6 billion in balance sheet assets
BNY Mellon delivers securities clearance, collateral management and prime broker segregation services to financial institutions and corporations worldwide.
Established in 2007 from the merger of Mellon Financial Corporation and The Bank of New York Company, Inc., BNY Mellon is a leading investment management and investment services company, uniquely focused to help clients manage and move their financial assets and succeed in the rapidly changing global marketplace. Headquartered in New York.
- One of the world's largest clearing agents of US government securities, an active member of DTC, and clears in 100 markets globally
- $27.1 trillion in assets under custody or administration
- Administers over $1.8 trillion in tri-party balances every single day (as of March 31, 2012)
- Provide safekeeping for the prime brokers (PBs) clients' encumbered as well as unencumbered assets while the PBs maintain direct relationships with their clients